Tuesday, January 31, 2012

~Hooter Hider - aka: Nursing Cover!

Yes, there are many popular names to describe my most recent "project": hooter hiders, udder covers or nursing covers. My sister-in-law is pregnant and a week ago Saturday I helped host a baby shower for her. The gender of the little baby is a surprise. Often I hear her talking to the baby as "my little monkey", so when I saw the fabric with monkey's on it, I knew I had to use it to make a hooter hider.
The pic is Ashley modeling the nursing cover...and me peeking out :)

Hopefully, when I have enough items to sell, I will be opening up an Etsy account. Until then I will post projects on here, DIY projects and more.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I always find these funny. The first time I heard of them was last year but we don't have anything like them in the UK. Some people might use a shawl.

Great to see all your projects and your successes with the new eating habits!

Rachel

Post a Comment