Dutch Bella

Friday, January 06, 2012

Hello to everyone!  This is my NEW blog and I'm super excited.  It is going to a be a mixture of a whole bunch of things:  things I design, make, random thoughts, happenings, etc.  Basically...a day in the life of ME!  So I hope you sit back and enjoy!
Posted by Nelly
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Nelly
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • ~Hooter Hider - aka: Nursing Cover!Yes, there are ...
      • Projects, projects, projects...I will hopefully be...
      • So what the heck am I even eating? A lot of peopl...
      • ~2 whole weeks!~It has been 2 whole weeks and 2 da...
      • ~The Great and Mighty Juno~My 6th month old puppy,...
      • ROAAAAAAAR!!!Does anyone like Dinosaur's? Well, m...
      • I've made it FIVE days! And let me tell ya...toda...
      • ~A New Way of Life~If you know me personally, you ...
      • Are any of you fans of the San Francisco Giants?We...
      • Hello to everyone!  This is my NEW blog and I'm su...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.